This post is sponsored by Rejuvenate Products. However, all opinions are 100% mine. I have always wanted be a mom and I am blessed to be a stay-at-home mom. I have two teens at home who are shaping up to be remarkable adults. We laugh often, love each other fiercely and genuinely enjoy each other’s company. So, What on earth could mar this utopia I live in? I do not live in a self cleaning house! Oh, how I wish!
But, since we do not yet have self-cleaning homes, I must be a domestic goddess in mine! If you have kids, you know how tricky it is to keep the house clean…at least up to your standards! I don’t mind cleaning, really I don’t. I just don’t want to spend all day doing it! So, I found these 5 hacks that make it easy to keep your house clean…even when you have kids!
- Make A Schedule: I am a list maker! I love how it feels when I tick things off that list! I don’t seem to feel as overwhelmed with any task if I have a schedule. I have a daily, weekly and monthly schedule for cleaning the house. This helps me keep from wanting to do everything TODAY and do it perfectly…which leads me to…
- Enlist The Troops: It is hard for me to ask for help. Especially when it comes to the kids. I am a bit of a control freak…just ask my husband! If he loads the dishwasher, I re-arrange it. I know! I know! So to ask my kids to clean anything is huge for me. So, I let go of the perfection part of me and let the kids help. And as they get older, they get better and better! And I am helping them tuck away some great tools in their life’s toolbox.
- Get Your Priorities Straight: A lot of my friends have that one thing they must do before they go to bed. My mom had to make sure her counter tops were cleared off in the kitchen and the bathroom. I cannot go to bed with dishes in the sink. What is that one area in your house?
- Everything Has A Place: This is my mantra! I found that if we keep the clutter minimized, the house looks pretty darn clean! We have a basket in each room. If someone has that room to clean and doesn’t know where something goes, they put it in the basket. But the baskets are not very large, so they must get emptied pretty quickly!
- Have The Right Tools: There is no reason to spend an arm and a leg on fancy schmancy cleaners and gadgets. You don’t need that to keep your house in tip top shape! I love easy to use tools that are affordable and get the job done. My newest obsession for my floors? The Rejuvenate Click n Clean Multi Surface Spray Mop System! It is so user friendly, the kids are using it. I know!!!
Buckets are a thing of the past thanks to the Rejuvenate Click n Clean! This is great for me as I have lower back issues. Lugging around a heavy mop bucket and wringing a mop out will KILL my back! I can use the Rejuvenate Click n Clean on just about all of the floors in my home! It can clean hardwood and laminate to tile, grout and even my carpet! The kit includes a Kit includes the spray mop, one microfiber cleaning pad, one microfiber dusting pad, a 32 oz No Bucket Floor Cleaner, one soft scrub pad and three bottle adapters.
This all-in-one convenient kit allows you to clean your floors with minimal effort. It will even help you get into the grout with the amazing grout brush. You can use your Rejuvenate Click n Clean Multi Surface Spray Mop System to clean your floors or use it for dusting. I mean, how handy is that?! Look at how well it cleans!!!
I love that this a one-of-a-kind mop can transitions from dusting to scrubbing to cleaning. The adjustable spray mop has a flexible swivel head and a non-clogging nozzle. This keeps me from twisting and bending to get into the corners and under furniture.
The mop has an ergonomic power grip also can help reduce fatigue while you clean. And the sustainable girl in me loves that the microfiber cleaning pads are reusable! I just toss them into the wash and they’re good to go again and again. And to give me even more peace of mine, it also comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. The Click n Clean, available at Home Depot, in store and online, is the only mop that cleans surface-to-surface. And the best part? You get professional results for under $35. I was shocked at how affordable this treasure is!
The Rejuvenate cleaning product line was started in 1999 by Joe McDonnell. They have cleaning products for every scenario you can think of. From outdoor cleaning to fabric cleaners, and even in the bathroom. The company offers a loyalty program with money off future purchases. Rejuvenate isn’t the only brand Joe created, he’s also the man behind Air Innovations and Pursfection. If you need advice on cleaning the Rejuvenate website has an extensive tips section to help you out.
Facebook & Twitter & Instagram
What are your what are your hacks that make it easy to keep your house clean? Would using the Rejuvenate Click n Clean be a new one for you?
Sarah L saysJune 14, 2018 at 11:04 pm
That’s a good list for keeping the house clean. I keep a list of what needs to be done in each room.
Peggy Nunn saysJune 15, 2018 at 9:11 am
I have not heard of the Rejuvenate Click n Clean Multi Surface Spray Mop System. I will have to check it out.
Kim Avery saysJune 15, 2018 at 5:46 pm
I love the idea that it can be taken apart! The other brands are so big and bulky that they are hard to store.
Mary Songer saysJune 19, 2018 at 6:29 pm
I like to try to keep up with the clutter by putting things away right when I’m done with them. Hard sometimes but worth it when someone pops over unexpectedly and my home is looking neat.
Mary Songer saysJune 28, 2018 at 11:49 pm
We put in all hardwood floors after years of having carpeting. Tools like the mop shown are a necessity. I’m going to try this out.