This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine. How do you feel about Valentine’s Day? Are you one of those people who you has cartoon hearts floating above their heads?! Or, are you like my single for life sister, for whom, it’s another day. For my husband and I, we prefer to stay at home and do something fun with the kids. Every year, I make my Super Easy Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes. Now that is love!
For the first few years after my husband and I were together, we always went out for Valentine’s Day. After we had kids, we stayed in and celebrated. As the kids have gotten older, we have included them in the celebrations. I love hanging out with my family, so any time we are together, is a special time. I enjoy baking something sweet and delicious for my family. When I make my Super Easy Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes, we are a happy bunch.
This family favorite recipe is an easy one to prepare. Because I use a box cake mix, you save time than if you make then from scratch. I enjoy the balance of the sweet cake mix and the tart cheesecake pudding. It is a magical combination! We enjoy adding the white chocolate chips in the Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes . If you leave them out, it is still quite tasty!
This year, I added something special to my Super Easy Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes. I decided to make cute cupcake flags with my new Brother Easy Portable Label Maker. They add a sweet sentimental touch, don’t you think?
You would not believe how easy this Brother Easy Portable Label Maker is to use! I popped a White on Berry Pink Standard Laminated Tape into the unit, added my batteries and I was in business! The label maker sells for $34.99, but it is currently selling for $19.99 on Amazon! You can purchase the laminated tape cartridges on Amazon for $8.40 each!
It is so easy to operate, I did not need the instructions! Everything you need to know is on the Brother Easy Portable Label Maker. Start with the “Font” button on your far left. You have three fonts to choose from. Make your choice and hit “accept.” Next, you choose the size of your font, then the style, etc. If you want to frame your label, there are a ton of cute choices. My favorite is the floral vine!
If you are creating a label to organize your pantry, you would skip the cable button. This will print a double of your text with a line down the middle. This is where you fold your tape. This is to keep our electronics cords and cables tidy. Or to make cute cupcake flags! Adorable, right? If you are looking for an easy to use, affordable and lightweight label maker, the Brother Easy Portable Label Maker is for you!
- 1 Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1 Box cheesecake pudding, divided
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1 Package of white chocolate chips (optional)
- 2.5 Cups of powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract.
- Prepare cake mix according to directions. Add one half package cheesecake pudding and milk. Mix well. Stir in your chips. Line or spray your muffin tins and fill 2/3 full. Bake for 22-24 minutes. Allow to cool completely before frosting.
- To prepare your frosting. In your stand mixer, using the paddle attachment, and cream your butter for 1 minute. Add 1 cup of the powdered sugar and remaining pudding. Cream for 1 minute. Add your vanilla and remaining powdered sugar. Mix well, for about 4-5 minutes. Scoop into piping bag and frost your Cupcakes. Add sprinkles and your Valentine's Day toppers!
What is your favorite Valentine’s Day treat/dessert?
One USA reader will win a Easy Portable Label Maker and Tape Cartridges ARV $55