This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AD #Tailgreatness #CollectiveBias Score big on game day with these Spicy Turkey Sliders With Garlic Sriracha Aioli and Nexium® 24HR for your frequent heartburn!
We live in a college town. Go Big Orange and White! That means lots of tailgating parties, which means plenty of delicious food. When it comes to food, the spicier, the better is our motto! In our house, spicy food and heartburn go hand in hand. Instead of giving up the foods we love, we prepare to enjoy them by reaching for Nexium® 24HR tablets once a day a few days before game day!!
Before we discovered Nexium 24HR for frequent heartburn, we had a long list of foods we wouldn’t eat. There was no sense in having gastric discomfort in exchange for a few bites of our favorite spicy or rich dishes. Now, instead of passing on those foods, we say pass the Nexium 24HR! There is no reason to get sidelined by frequent heartburn! (Did you get my gratuitous football reference?!)
When I head to Walmart to get all the fixings for our tailgate party, I am sure to grab a box of the 42-count Nexium 24HR tablets. Not sure what you need for your tailgate party? Check out my post, 10 Secrets To Save Time and Money When You Tailgate! We need to stock up on our food and drink, but we need those Nexium 24HR tablets for the big win. (product must be used 1-4 days in advance of game day.) What I love about the way Nexium 24HR performs is it keeps working long after the final touchdown on game day.
With Nexium 24HR, with just one pill a day, we get all day and all night protection against our frequent heartburn. In my book, that is a win-win situation. Nexium 24HR is the #1 Choice of Doctors and Pharmacists* for their own frequent heartburn.” *Among PCPs and Pharmacists who use a branded OTC PPI. Sign up here for savings on Nexium 24HR.
We are serious about game day food! In my playbook, a homemade recipe is better than anything store-bought. One of our favorites are my Spicy Game Day Turkey Sliders With Garlic Sriracha Aioli. I love that the turkey is a healthier option than beef. By adding taco seasoning, cayenne pepper and soy sauce, my Game Day Turkey Sliders are a huge hit! To deepen the flavor profile of these turkey sliders, we cook the onions into the peppers.
For the Garlic Sriracha Aioli, the Sriracha adds the kick you want for these sliders. Say goodbye to plain old ketchup and mayo and hello to this divine Garlic Sriracha Aioli! You want a bun that can hold up to the layers you are stacking on this slider! Our bakery makes a slider size Kaiser roll that is perfect for these Game Day Turkey Sliders! I toast them in the oven to add a little crunch to the bread. Add some bibb lettuce and you have a game day meal that is sure to be a touchdown with your friends and family!
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 small onion, sliced thinly
- 1 red, one orange and one green pepper, sliced thin
- 2 pats of butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons taco seasonings
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4-6 bakery rolls, sliced in half and toasted
- 4-6 lettuce leaves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook 1-2 minutes. Add peppers and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. set aside.
- Mix ground turkey, hot sauce, cayenne pepper, taco seasonings and salt, and pepper in large bowl. Shape turkey mixture into four 3-4 o 3-inch-diameter patties.
- Heat oil and cook in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook until brown, about 3 minutes per side. Reduce heat to low. Continue to cook burgers until cooked through, about 4 minutes, turning occasionally.
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients for aioli
- On bottom of roll place lettuce, then burgers, then onions and mushrooms. Top each burger with aioli and then add roll top.
What is your favorite game day recipe that is always a hit with your friends?
*May take 1 to 4 days for full effect. **Use as directed ***Among PCPs and Pharmacists who use a branded OTC PPI